Hi guys,

I am still refining the P2B family of boards, now including the
infamous P3B-F with an unusual appetite for hacks to make work.

That said, I'm now finding that, on P3B-F, SeaBIOS hangs when it tries
to relocate itself as part of its usual chores. Having just learned
git bisect, I decided to try it out.

It was commit 3b02006afe8a85477dafa1bd149f1f0dba02afc7 [1] that broke
my SeaBIOS. It doesn't affect my newer toy the P8Z77-M as much as
P3B-F, but I still want to blame that, and probably the very next
commit as well, as they both deal with some very modern aspects of PCI
that well predates the 440BX.

Is there anything we can do to fix 3b02006afe?

Meanwhile I ported the P3B-F board enable to flashrom [2], which got a
heavy workout during this bisect, through vendor firmware and both
good and bad builds of coreboot. In all cases I can flash internal, no
longer having to haul out my P2B-LS just to use it as a flasher.

Enjoy this long overdue board enable. If it gets submitted, I'll
retract the ramstage hack[3] doing the same as redundant.

Keith

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/39486
[2] https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/41354
[3] https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/41224