I'm also interested in this option & raised it sometime last year. As a
user, I don't have the skills necessary to do it, and was informed of the
same conclusion.

However, I DID succeed in building a coreboot which contains both Tianocore
& SeaBIOS separately, then using Grub to choose which payload to run. You
might try that.