Hi Kyösti,

On 28.04.2021 12:33, Kyösti Mälkki wrote:
> Hi
>
> According to Documentation/releases/coreboot-4.14-relnotes.md we are
> expecting following chipset deprecations due to RESOURCE_ALLOCATOR_V3:
>
> * northbridge/amd/pi/00630F01
> * northbridge/amd/pi/00730F01
> * northbridge/amd/pi/00660F01 (already removed)
> * northbridge/amd/agesa/family14
> * northbridge/amd/agesa/family15tn
> * northbridge/amd/agesa/family16kb
>
> Any progress or any interest to get these fixed?
Working on northbridge/amd/pi/00630F01 and
northbridge/amd/agesa/family14 in particular right now. Hope to upload
the patches soon. Struggling with the SeaBIOS right now which doesn't
seem to see any content behind BARs of peripheral controllers and PCIe
devices after switching to allocator v4. Any hints?

If I find what is wrong, then the rest of the families should be easier
and I can get them fixed too.

> Regards,
> Kyösti
Best regards,