Hello!
Okay update. This is WSL remember, I grabbed an Ubuntu image that I'd
previously claimed and allowed the automation to install it.  I should
mention that I also followed normal Debian based Linux methods to
upgrade it.
And I then pulled over a tar compressed with Bzip2 tree of my entire
work, and extracted it. Inside it I went into the original coreboot
directory from a while ago. Inside it I ran the git command steps to
update it. I did not see the error message.

I did note that it found problems with updating an earlier source
tree, but had no problems pulling down a new one. The problems were
related to the contents. I renamed the tree to call it a backup. It is
still working to retrieve things. So I believe the problems were
related to the SuSe image I was using, it was not put together in a
form that could be properly updated. Yes I agree with you regarding
the pending certificates but will the problem such as it is impact us?
And when?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com