Hi ,

Greetings .

We are working on intel c508 intel denverton board . It has a soldered 4GB DDR4
connected to Channel 0 , Dimm 0 .

Below are the changes made :

1. We are using harcuvar board as a reference . I have selected * Enable Memory
down option in menu config

2. Added spd values file in src/mainboard/intel/harcuvar/spd/spd_filename.hex

3. spd.bn getting generated in CBFS

FMAP REGION: COREBOOT
Name                           Offset     Type           Size   Comp
cbfs master header             0x0        cbfs header        32 none
fallback/romstage              0x80       stage           42084 none
cpu_microcode_blob.bin         0xa580     microcode       11264 none
fallback/ramstage              0xd200     stage           70701 none
config                         0x1e680    raw              1227 none
revision                       0x1ebc0    raw               691 none
spd.bin                        0x1eec0    spd               512 none
fallback/dsdt.aml              0x1f100    raw              7791 none
fallback/postcar               0x20fc0    stage           21832 none
fallback/payload               0x26540    simple elf     656810 none
(empty)                        0xc6b40    null          6656600 none
fspt.bin                       0x71fdc0   fsp              4096 none
(empty)                        0x720e00   null             3992 none
fspm.bin                       0x721dc0   fsp            589824 none
(empty)                        0x7b1e00   null             3992 none
fsps.bin                       0x7b2dc0   fsp            102400 none
(empty)                        0x7cbe00   null           114584 none
bootblock                      0x7e7dc0   bootblock       32768 none

4. Tried giving 256 and 512 values

CONFIG_DIMM_SPD_SIZE=256

We are using Fitc tool to generate full fw image,getting below error and got
stuck after loading the build

UMA: ME UMA size set to 0. Isoc is Disabled.
SMBus Legacy: SPD Write Disable bit is locked now!
SMBus Host: SPD Write Disable bit is locked now!
MRC VERSION: 0x950441
MRCDATA Size: 115F1
MRC_SAVE_RESTORE Size: 6F2C
SocStepping: 16
Warning: MspData data structure hasn't been locked yet
Dunit Fuse Configuration
SCRAMBLER_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR_MAX_FREQ_LIMIT: 1
DDR_CURRENT_FREQ: 1
SINGLE_CHANNEL: 0
IPROCTRIM: 2
TIMING_1N_SUPPORTED: 1
X4_SUPPORTED: 1
X8_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR4_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR3_SUPPORTED: 1
DOUBLE_RANK_SUPPORTED: 1
POPULATE_2DPC_SUPPORTED: 1
ECC_SUPPORTED: 1
MAX_DEN_SUPPORTED: 3
MAX_MEM_SUPPORTED: 7
Warning: MspData data structure hasn't been locked yet
Dunit Fuse Configuration
SCRAMBLER_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR_MAX_FREQ_LIMIT: 1
DDR_CURRENT_FREQ: 1
SINGLE_CHANNEL: 0
IPROCTRIM: 2
TIMING_1N_SUPPORTED: 1
X4_SUPPORTED: 1
X8_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR4_SUPPORTED: 1
DDR3_SUPPORTED: 1
DOUBLE_RANK_SUPPORTED: 1
POPULATE_2DPC_SUPPORTED: 1
ECC_SUPPORTED: 1
MAX_DEN_SUPPORTED: 3
MAX_MEM_SUPPORTED: 7
GetSpdData(ch:0) Dimm:0 MemDn=1
Error! Unsuported DDR type: 255
Status          = 0x00000001

Any help on this is highly appreciated .

Thanks,

Ganesh kumar C