Arthur Heymans wrote:
> > Would it make sense to backport your fix to old releases and bump
> > those release numbers to a .1 on the end?
..
> It's a bit weird to have releases that you'd have to advertise as *don't
> use*, but I've seen us do that in the past (because issues are quite often
> just fixed in master).

I don't know about actively advertising "don't use" but most projects
do keep public records of security-related issues including the first
fixed version.

I asked specifically about backporting since non-master branches are
a) supposed to have some longevity and b) maybe used to simplify
people's and companies' own release management.

I too would appreciate hearing from those shipping coreboot.

Thanks

//Peter