Hi Arthur,

On 17.05.2022 16:47, Arthur Heymans wrote:
Hi

We spend more time debating whether to keep AGESA in the master branch than actually reviewing code to maintains it.

Here are some patches series I would like to be tested & reviewed:

  * Agesa was never properly linked and relied on default linker
    behavior to append unmatched data. Here is the fix:
    https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:AGESA_DATA
    <https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:AGESA_DATA>
  * Use MRC cache for non volatile data
    https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:AGESA_MRC_CACHE
    <https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:AGESA_MRC_CACHE>
  * Use CLFLUSH to make sure code hits DRAM and incidently avoid
    inconsistent MTRRs (bonus is compressed postcar stage):
    https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:compress_postcar
    <https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:compress_postcar>

Thank you for your efforts to make this code better. We (3mdeb) will take a look at these patches in the upcoming days and provide feedback and review.

Kind regards
Arthur

Best regards,
--