Dear friends, I'm happy to tell you about the upcoming "vPub v5"
online party which starts this Thursday (26 May) at 4 PM UTC. Here's a
homepage of our online party - https://vpub.dasharo.com/

Aside from having fun, we'd like to discuss and learn more about the
wonderful open-source projects from the embedded world of firmware &
hardware - and their advantages of liberty, security and quality. Some
examples of the possible topics:

*) new opensource coreboot BIOS port for a fresh retail Intel Alder
Lake MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi DDR4 motherboard & its' testing results by
QubesOS users. This port has been done by our 3mdeb company and is
quite a spectacular accomplishment - because it's for a new
motherboard still widely available as new! (usually by the time an
opensource firmware is ported to some motherboard, it's long gone from
the market and the people have to search for the old used ones);
*) RustSBI - a software supervisor for RISC-V written on Rust
programming language;
*) qspimux - a hardware adapter for the safe remote flashing of SPI
flash chip (used for storing the firmwares) without detaching it from
a target motherboard;
*) lnDSO150 - an alternative firmware for the popular handheld DSO
oscilloscopes;
*) bcm5719-fw - an alternative firmware for the network card Broadcom BCM5719;
*) swtpm - a software Trusted Platform Module emulator and the ways of using it;
*) TrenchBoot - a framework which uses multiple projects to improve
the security of firmware booting.

Thank you for a wonderful time with us at our past parties and your
kind feedback! We hope that this one will be as exciting as the
previous ones (which lasted for 10-12 hours) - and will be waiting for
you. Expect a great time in a cosy community of opensource enthusiasts
from all over the world! ;-)
--
Best regards, Mike Banon
Open Source Community Manager of 3mdeb - https://3mdeb.com/