Ron wrote…

>so how's it going?
Slowly! The day job has got in the way a bit but I have been struggling
to build the FSP binaries based on the instructions at [1].  I’m not
sure whether that is down to me not fully understanding the instructions
(always possible) or whether there is work-in-progress that needs to be
completed.

I managed to build the FSP 1.1 binary using the six year old version of
edk2 that Lee also has on his GitHub using an Ubuntu 16.04 development
machine.  I haven’t yet managed to find a way to successful build the
FSP 2.0 binary.  Trying to build EDK2 BaseTools throws a pile of Python
syntax errors which may or may not be critical.  I’ve assumed they
aren’t for now and am working on getting the binary to build.

-Andy.

1 - https://github.com/LeeLeahy/quarkfsp