You're looking at a communications platform where the PCH is actually something
called Cave Creek or Coleto Creek (depending on the XX number).  The DMI for
Sandy/Ivy is 'DMI2' but at DMI1 speed, 2.5GT/s.

This PCH is a combination of Ibex Peak (with some IP removed/modified) and the
addition of some IP as well as an embedded MAC (on Cave Creek) as it's own PCIe
endpoint (meaning communication doesn't go through DMI, you need to have one of
the SoCs embedded PCIe lanes connected to it directly.

I worked extensively on these communications platforms when I was with Intel.
We paired them with everything. 😊