Hi,

The MAINTAINERS file has the following:
> PC ENGINES ALL MAINBOARDS
> M:      Piotr Król <piotr.k...@3mdeb.com>
> M:      Michał Żygowski <michal.zygow...@3mdeb.com>
> S:      Supported
> F:      src/mainboard/pcengines/

But the commit f9decbb0c720662d8e71fe221aef55b7ecf76196 ("mb/*/*: Remove
AMD family14 boards") actually removed the apu1
(src/mainboard/pcengines/).

Is there some policy somewhere that describes what kind of support to
expect from maintained boards?

Is there also a policy that explains when boards are removed? Or what
to do to prevent boards from being removed?

For instance u-boot warns when building that a boards needs to be
adjusted to the newer driver model. So just by building u-boot you know
in advance what needs to be fixed and for when.

I've looked in the Coreboot documentation but I didn't find any
information about that.

Also is there some public information on how much work it is to avoid a
board being removed? Does it require to dedicate someone full time on
it? Or does it usually requires less time?

Also how changes that break other people's code are decided? Can anyone
submit these changes and get them accepted with very few people
agreeing to them? Or is there another procedure for these special
changes?

Denis.