Hi,
I didn't downgrade the toolchain intentionally, I'm looking to build a fork
of coreboot for a specific platform (mjg59's X2100 port) that never got
upstreamed. After pulling his repo at
https://github.com/mjg59/coreboot/tree/x2100_ng, that is what it wants to
build with.

I haven't build any coreboot version in over a year, so I'm not sure what
has changed since I last tried. I've also never tried building that fork
for this platform before. I'm running Ubuntu 22.04 on the machine in
question (X2100), which is the 51nb aftermarket motherboard based on an
i7-10710U, which is also the intended build target.

I successfully "make iasl", but then it throws up on looking for "i386-32",
so I tried making crossgcc which fails with the aforementioned error.

Thanks,
Rafael