https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/387#change-1345

* Author: Jun Aruga
* Category: board support
* Target version: none
* Start date: 2022-06-05
* Affected hardware: Framework Laptop
Dear coreboot developers,

I am a user of Framework Laptop[1][2]. Thank you for working to make coreboot
work on Framework Laptop! This ticket is to track the task, as I didn't see any
other issue tickets about Framework Laptop here. According to the Framework
founder's comment[3] below, Framework provided Framework Laptops to the
coreboot community.

> We've handed three systems that can boot unsigned bootloaders to folks in the
> coreboot community. Our plan in the near term is to help them create a shim
> loader that can be signed to run on any Framework Laptop, which then enables
> anyone to do further coreboot development.

Then I saw Matthew's try to make the coreboot work on Framework Laptop,[4] but
unfortunately it didn't work at that time.[5]

How is the current status? What prevents coreboot from working on the Framework
Laptop? How can we, people in the Framework community, help you? As a
reference, there is a coreboot specific thread on the Framework community
forum.[6]