Dear all,

With some time and consideration, I have decided that I would like to
take up the project "Port edk2 or U-Boot payloads to ARM or AArch64".
I would prefer to develop something for AArch64 since I have a
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with me. However, before that, I need clarity
on the time commitment of the project. I would love to take up the
task of porting any payload which I could finish within 175 hours.
Also, what does "the UI part" correspond to U-Boot porting to
coreboot? Would that involve working on the TUI? In case both of these
would require more than 175 hours, I would like to take up porting
EDK2 to AArch64.

Therefore, I look forward to hearing from potential mentors regarding the same.

Best regards,
Utkarsh Verma