Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

My abuild version is 0.11.01 dated this February. I recently put out a
patch (CB:76775) to get abuild documentation back into the tree. I took a
text capture of that version and incorporated it into the content.

Eventually I was able to get that command line to do what I want (build
only SNB boards), as is.

I created coreboot-builds myself under main coreboot directory and mounted
another filesystem there, at first a zram instance and then an ext4 image
file on my external mechanical drive, so I don't wear down my SSD
excessively.

Build environment is Fedora 38. Bash version I haven't checked.

My patch mentioned another earlier patch of mine on variant handling. Like
I said at the time we either fix the handling or document the quirk. I
documented the quirk. I also documented a real life case of ambiguity in
the patch, which dovetails nicely into --skip_(un)set options I added
documentation for. Two things we could look at.

Regards
Keith