Hi,

After we just tried out BigBlueButton for the meeting, I have to say
that I found its mobile support unfortunately lacking. It doesn't have
an official Android app as far as I can tell, and the only unofficial
one I found
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigbluebuttonmobile)
says "this item isn't available in your country" when I try to install
it in the US. I can open the website from a mobile browser but then it
doesn't have any mobile-specific UI or features (like using the "phone
call" speaker instead of the big one), so it's pretty useless for
that.

I usually need to take part of the meeting on the go, and it seems
that the only useable option for that is the POTS phone bridge which
is obviously not a great experience (can't raise hands, can't see when
other people have hands raised, etc.). I'm not sure for what reasons
other people were asking to switch away from Google Meet, but I just
wanted to add the data point that at least for my use case, it worked
way better.