Hey Arthur,
  I don't know that enforcing lowercase coreboot in the codebase really has
anything to do with the trademark. It was decided a long time ago, before I
joined the project, that coreboot was going to be lowercase all the time. We
can of course change this decision if desired, but if we're sticking with that
decision, it makes sense to try to enforce it in the places that matter most,
the codebase, commit messages, and documentation.

If it's really such a burden to spell it in lowercase in commit messages that
we need to get rid of the check, then let's just change the decision about
always using lowercase spelling.

Martin

Jul 4, 2024 at 09:47 by art...@aheymans.xyz: