On 30 Oct 2010, Sami Kerola spake thusly:

> On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 15:20, Nix <n...@esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>> +grep -v 'Process PID=[1-9][0-9]* runs in 32 bit mode.' < out > out-destrace
>
> Even thou it's rare PID can be single digit number. Also I don't see

Hence the *. The PID cannot be zero, so this suffices.

(I avoided using + out of habit because I can never remember whether
it's valid in this particular grep's particular regexp variant. * always
works.)

> sed '/Process PID=[0-9]* runs in 32 bit mode./d' < out > out-destrace

That matches

Process PID= runs in 32-bit mode.

which while unlikely is surely not something we'd want to match.