There have been a few times over the course of my career where I just want
to insert some text.  We have all needed this.  Now, do it at line 5 column
5.

I mean sure, you can split that out with `head`, then some `grep`, the
text, `grep`, then `tail`.  Or if you're lucky you find yourself in a
situation where `sed` does what you want.  Maybe even `awk`.  But they're
all painful for what could be just `line:column`.

Now, maybe there is some deep magic in `sed` that allows this.  Even then,
the opacity of such functionality may justify such a tool to allow simpler
text insertion.

To this ends, I would like feedback on developing and contributing a small
utility for inserting text at a given location.