Dear colleagues,

we hope that this is interesting for some of you working at the intersection of
NLP, CSS and Scholarly Data Mining — we just released the training data and
look forward to your participation, thanks!

Best - Simone

Call for participation:  Shared task on "Survey Variable Identification in
Social Science Publications” to be held as part of the evaluation campaign of
the third workshop on Scholarly Document Processing (SDP) at Coling 2022.

Shared Task URL: https://vadis-project.github.io/sv-ident-sdp2022
Workshop URL: https://sdproc.org/2022

Important dates:
- Trial data release: March 16, 2022
- Training data release: June 6, 2022
- Deadline for registration: July 4, 2022
- Test data release: July 18, 2022
- System runs due: July 25, 2022
- Workshop papers due: August 15, 2022
- Camera-ready papers due: September 5, 2022
- SDP workshop at COLING 2022: October 16/17, 2022

Contact:
For any questions on the shared task please contact us on:
https://groups.google.com/g/svident2022

Simone Paolo Ponzetto
Data and Web Science Group
University of Mannheim, Germany