*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear colleagues,

We have a fully-funded PhD position in the exciting area of Natural Language
Processing for Health Data Science in the Amsterdam
UMC<https://www.amsterdamumc.org/en/research.htm> at the University of
Amsterdam<https://www.uva.nl/en>!

Do you have a strong background in NLP, ML and AI, and a keen interest in
applications of large language models for health data science? Please consider
applying, we are accepting applications until July 16!

You will be part of the DataTools4Heart
project<https://www.datatools4heart.eu/> and will have real impact on
healthcare applications with a focus on cardiology. You will develop novel
state-of-the-art large language models for Dutch and/or more languages, and
will have the opportunity to collaborate with the many partners of the project
across many countries and institutions within Europe.

The PhD will be jointly supervised by myself<https://iacercalixto.github.io/>
and a great interdisciplinary team! The researcher will be embedded in the
Medical Informatics and Cardiology departments at the Amsterdam UMC, University
of Amsterdam.

Apply here:
https://werkenbij.amsterdamumc.org/en/vacatures/research/phd-natural-language-processing-for-health-data-science

(Please feel free to share with your students/communities)

Have a great week,
Iacer.
Iacer Calixto | Assistant professor in the Department of Medical Informatics,
Amsterdam UMC, University of Amsterdam.
i.coim...@amsterdamumc.nl<mailto:i.coim...@amsterdamumc.nl> |
iacer.cali...@uva.nl<mailto:iacer.cali...@uva.nl> |
iacercalixto.github.io.<http://iacercalixto.github.io/>