Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share two news of FinNLP@IJCNLP-AACL-2023 (
https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2023/home) with you.

(1) We have decided to host FinNLP@IJCNLP-AACL in a hybrid format. While we
encourage in-person attendance, we understand the need for flexibility and
will also be accommodating live online presentations. The submission
deadline is Sep. 9th. For more details, please refer to our call for paper:
https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2023/call-for-papers

(2) We're excited to announce the release of a new dataset in Japanese for
the Multi-Lingual ESG Impact Type Identification (ML-ESG-2) shared task. If
this area of research interests you, registration is still open.
For more details, please visit:
https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2023/shared-task-esg-impact
.

Looking forward to seeing you at FinNLP@IJCNLP-AACL in November.

Warm regards,
Chung-Chi
---
陳重吉 (Chung-Chi Chen), Ph.D.
Researcher
Artificial Intelligence Research Center, National Institute of Advanced
Industrial Science and Technology, Japan
E-mail: c.c.c...@acm.org
Website: http://cjchen.nlpfin.com