💎 You still have few more days to submit your #papers
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=papers&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7101933397995872256>
 to the Industrial Track of the #GEM2023
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gem2023&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7101933397995872256>
 #workshop
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=workshop&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7101933397995872256>,
which will be co-located with #EMNLP
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=emnlp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7101933397995872256>,
in December in #Singapore
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=singapore&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7101933397995872256>
 💎

📅 8 September 2023: Workshop paper submission deadline

This track will address the unique challenges faced by non-academic
colleagues, highlighting the differences in evaluation practices between
academic and industrial research, and explore the challenges in evaluating
generative models with real-world data.
The Industrial Track invites submissions covering the following topics,
including (but not limited to):
💎 Breaking Barriers: Bridging the Gap between Academic and Industrial
Research (example)
💎 From Data Diversity to Model Robustness: Challenges in Evaluating
Generative Models with Real-World Data (example)
💎 Beyond Metrics: Evaluating Generative Models for Real-World Business
Impact (example, example, example)

For more information, visit: https://gem-benchmark.com/workshop

--
Enrico Santus, PhD
*Head of Human Computation*

*Website*: www.esantus.com
*E-mail*: esan...@gmail.com

*All opinions expressed in my private e-mails are my own, and they do not
represent any group, institution or company to which I am associated.*