Dear All,

As we start quite early tomorrow morning (UK time), I'm wondering if I can
quickly check the Teams connection sometime today. If somebody is around
who can start the Teams meeting for tomorrow's event, that would be great.
Just let me know a convenient time over the next couple of hours and I'll
come to the meeting room in Teams to see how things are.

Best regards,

Laurence.

Laurence ANTHONY, Ph.D.
Professor of Applied Linguistics
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
E-mail: anthony0...@gmail.com
WWW: http://www.laurenceanthony.net/ <http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/>