Dear Colleagues,

We received some requests about the extension of the submission deadline.
Because we still have some time to wait for more interesting submissions,
we have decided to extend the submission deadline to 15 Sep. 2023 (AoE).

FinNLP@IJCNLP-AACL-2023 will be held in hybrid mode. While we encourage
in-person attendance, we understand the need for flexibility and will also
be accommodating live online presentations.

We also have a Multi-Lingual ESG Impact Type Identification (ML-ESG-2)
shared task. Please join us if you are interested in ESG topics.

We are looking forward to your participation in FinNLP@IJCNLP-AACL-2023.

For more details, please refer to FinNLP-2023 website:
https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2023/home

Best Regards,
Chung-Chi Chen
---
陳重吉 (Chung-Chi Chen), Ph.D.
Researcher
Artificial Intelligence Research Center, National Institute of Advanced
Industrial Science and Technology, Japan
E-mail: c.c.c...@acm.org
Website: http://cjchen.nlpfin.com