Hello!

We're looking forward to the 8th annual Law and Corpus Linguistics Conference
at Brigham Young University on Friday, October 13th. Information about the
conference can be found HERE<https://corpusconference.byu.edu/2023-home/>.
Please make note of the following information in preparation for the conference:

Registration
You can now register for the conference
HERE<https://corpusconference.byu.edu/2023-home/registration/>. Please register
early so we can make appropriate plans for meeting spaces and meals. There is
no registration fee for this conference.

Pre-conference Workshop
There will be a workshop, titled Introduction to Corpus Linguistic Applications
to Law, on Thursday from 9:00 - 12:00 for linguists who are interested in
learning more about legal applications of corpus linguistics. The workshop is
free of charge. If you are interested, please register
HERE<https://corpusconference.byu.edu/2023-home/pre-conference/>. Lunch will be
provided immediately following the workshop.

Meals
There will be a dinner for registered attendees on Thursday, October 12 at 6:00
pm. Please RSVP on the registration form if you plan to attend. Breakfast,
lunch, and snacks will be provided on Friday.

Location and accommodation
The conference will be held in the J. Reuben Clark Law Building at Brigham
Young University. We recommend the Provo Marriott Hotel or the Hyatt Place
Provo for nearby accommodation.

Travel scholarships
We are offering $500 travel scholarships for law students, graduate students in
linguistics, or early career professionals. If you are in one of these
categories and need assistance with travel funding, please email
byulawcor...@law.byu.edu<mailto:byulawcor...@law.byu.edu> with a brief letter
describing how you will benefit from this scholarship and attendance at LCL
2023.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions. We hope to
see you in October!

LCL 2023 Conference Organizing Team