Dear colleagues,

a friendly reminder that this year's Workshop on Evaluation & Comparison of NLP
Systems (Eval4NLP) also invites the submission of papers that have already been
reviewed, for example either through ACL ARR, or recent
AACL/EACL/ACL/EMNLP/COLING venues. Such papers can be submitted to our workshop
together with their reviews and will be subject to a shortened decision
process: they will not receive new reviews but will be judged together with
their reviews via a meta-review. Authors are also invited to attach a note with
comments on the reviews and describe possible revisions.

Important dates:

Deadline for submitting pre-reviewed papers: **September, 25th**

Notification of acceptance: October 2, 2023

All deadlines are 11.59 pm UTC -12h (“Anywhere on Earth”).

Note that Eval4NLP 2023 does **not have a anonymity window**, meaning that
whether (and when) pre-prints of papers are uploaded to a public server (e.g.,
arxiv), will not affect the decision process in any way. However, we ask
authors not to update the preprints or advertise them on social media while
they are under review at Eval4NLP.

Please find more information including a submission link and information on
paper format as well as paper templates on our homepage:

https://eval4nlp.github.io/2023/cfp.html

In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us at eval4...@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Your Eval4NLP organizers