LREC-COLING 2024

Call for Papers: Deadline Extension

The LREC-COLING template MUST be used for your submission(s). If not, your
submission(s) will be rejected.
Visit Author’s Kit Page <https://lrec-coling-2024.org/authors-kit/>

Two international key players in the area of computational linguistics, the
ELRA Language Resources Association (ELRA) and the International Committee
on Computational Linguistics (ICCL), are joining forces to organize the
2024 Joint International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Language
Resources and Evaluation (LREC-COLING 2024) to be held in Torino, Italy on
20-25 May, 2024.
IMPORTANT DATES

(All deadlines are 11:59PM UTC-12:00 (“anywhere on Earth”)

   - 22 September 2023: Paper anonymity period starts
   - 20 October 2023: Final submissions due (long, short and position
   papers)
   - 20 October 2023: Workshop/Tutorial proposal submissions due
   - 22–29 January 2024: Author rebuttal period
   - 5 February 2024: Final reviewing
   - 19 February 2024: Notification of acceptance
   - 25 March 2024: Camera-ready due
   - 20-25 May 2024: LREC-COLING2024 conference

SUBMISSION TOPICS

LREC-COLING 2024 invites the submission of long and short papers featuring
substantial, original, and unpublished research in all aspects of natural
language and computation, language resources (LRs) and evaluation,
including spoken and sign language and multimodal interaction. Submissions
are invited in five broad categories: (i) theories, algorithms, and models,
(ii) NLP applications, (iii) language resources, (iv) NLP evaluation and
(v) topics of general interest. Submissions that span multiple categories
are particularly welcome.

For more information, please visit:
https://lrec-coling-2024.org/2nd-call-for-papers/

--
Enrico Santus, PhD
*Head of Human Computation*

*Website*: www.esantus.com
*E-mail*: esan...@gmail.com

*All opinions expressed in my private e-mails are my own, and they do not
represent any group, institution or company to which I am associated.*