Dear All,

Computational Social Science group (https://css.cs.ut.ee/), at the
University of Tartu, Estonia is looking for PhD and Postdoctoral
applicants. So, if you are interested, please write to us and if you know
someone who might be interested, please spread the word!!

What is the topic about?
====================
We are interested in topics related to misinformation, hate and hope
speech, media biasness, AI Ethics, fairness and explainability on online
social media.
We are also open to other topics if they overlap with the interests of our
group.

Why join us?
====================
You'll be part of Estonia's esteemed University of Tartu Institute of
Computer Science (https://cs.ut.ee/en) which is in the modern Delta Centre (
https://delta.ut.ee/en/), a beacon of technological innovation and research
excellence.

Scholarship/Salary
====================
For PhD applicants, the gross salary is 2000 Euros per month for four
years, and for Postdocs, it will be 2500 Euros gross per month.
We will support research related travels and there is no tuition fees for
PhD students.

Education Qualification:
====================
For PhD applicants, master's degree is required and for postdoc, PhD degree
is required.
We are open to discuss positions with non-computer science students (who
have good programming knowledge).

Please drop a mail for any query or to show your interests at
cont...@css.cs.ut.ee or rajesh.sha...@ut.ee or roshni.chakrabo...@ut.ee.

Kind Regards
Rajesh Sharma
Associate Prof, Institute of Computer Science,
Head, Computational Social Science group
University of Tartu, Estonia
Group webpage: https://css.cs.ut.ee/
Personal webpage: https://rajeshsharma.cs.ut.ee/