Dear all,

We are delighted to announce the return of the UCREL NLP Summer School in 2024,
and registration is now open https://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/uss2024/.
The summer school will take place from Wednesday to Friday, 24-26 July 2024, at
Lancaster University's InfoLab21, Lancaster, UK.

With a program featuring distinguished speakers, engaging tutorials, and a
focus on early-stage PhD students with a background in NLP and Python
programming, this event offers a blend of learning, networking, and hands-on
experience on topics in Natural Language Processing.

What to Expect:
. In-depth exploration of the latest advancements in NLP.
. Insights from renowned experts in the field.
. Engaging tutorials to enhance your NLP skillset.
. A poster session showcasing your research.
. A hands-on mini hackathon for practical experience.

Your registration fees now include all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in
addition to refreshments throughout the event.
Furthermore, your fees encompass accommodation on our beautiful campus,
conveniently located within walking distance of the venue, ensuring a seamless
and enjoyable experience.

Please note that the number of available spots is 'very' limited. To take
advantage of the early bird rate, which will be available until March 1st,
2023, we encourage you to secure your place promptly by visiting:
https://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/uss2024/.
The website will show most up-to-date information, including details about
speakers and the comprehensive program.

The summer school is organised by the UCREL NLP Group at Lancaster University:
https://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk.

We are genuinely excited to welcome you back to our beautiful campus.

Best wishes,
Mo

--------------------------------

Dr Mo El-Haj
Senior Lecturer in NLP
Director of Admissions (SCC)
Co-Director of UCREL NLP Group

Natural Language Engineering (NLE) Journal Editorial Board
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/natural-language-engineering

Advisory Board of the Natural Language Processing Book Series
https://benjamins.com/catalog/nlp

School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University, UK
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/staff/elhaj