Dear all,

We're down to our last 7 spots and this could be your last chance to register
for our UCREL NLP Summer School 2024, which will be at Lancaster University, UK
on 24-26 July 2024.
If you are contemplating registering, please do so as soon as possible. Please
note that registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
https://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/uss2024/

A reminder that the fee includes registration, two nights at Lancaster
University's accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and refreshments.

We're pleased to see that many of our registered attendees have opted to
present posters of their work, for which we've allocated a dedicated session.
We highly encourage you to consider doing the same, as it provides an excellent
opportunity to receive comments and feedback from NLP experts on your research.

We're also excited to announce our lineup of keynote speakers and NLP expert
term who will lead the hands-on tutorials:

- Prof. Udo Kruschwitz, University of Regensburg
- Prof. Eric Atwell, University of Leeds
- Prof. Ruslan Mitkov, Lancaster University
- Dr Marcia Smith, PARIS-DE project, Lancaster University
- Eng. Akraw Dweikat, Deliveroo
- Dr Hansi Hettiarachchi, Birmingham City University
- Dr Tharindu Ranasinghe, Aston University

In addition, the summer school will be run by NLP experts from the UCREL NLP
Group covering various core and trending NLP topics:
- Prof. Paul Rayson
- Dr Mo El-Haj
- Dr Saad Ezzini
- Dr Alistair Baron
- Dr Nouran Khallaf
- Dr John Vidler
- Dr Ignatius Ezeani
- Dr Daisy Lal
- Isuri Anuradha
- Damith Dola Mullage

To register and for the full list of speakers and programme details, please
visit: https://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/uss2024/

Best wishes,
Mo

--------------------------------

Dr Mo El-Haj
Senior Lecturer in NLP
Director of Admissions (SCC)
Co-Director of UCREL NLP Group

Natural Language Engineering (NLE) Journal Editorial Board
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/natural-language-engineering

Advisory Board of the Natural Language Processing Book Series
https://benjamins.com/catalog/nlp

School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/staff/elhaj

You may receive emails from me outside what are your typical office hours.
I do not expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours.