Dear all,

We are excited to announce the upcoming "Celtic Languages in the Digital Age"
workshop, scheduled for April 9, 2024, at Lancaster University.
This is a hybrid event of talks and panel discussion, organised by the UCREL
NLP Group and funded by the Faculty of Science and Technology's Research
Catalyst Fund, aims to address the critical need for linguistic resources
supporting Celtic languages.

Event Details: