One week left to submit your papers to ‘Last minute results’ at NeTTT’2024
International Conference ‘New Trends in Translation and Technology’ (NeTTT’2024)
Varna, Bulgaria, 3-6 July 2024 (https://nettt-conference.com/)

Final Call for ‘Last minute results’ submissions
In view of the special track of the NeTTT'24 event on Future of Translation
Technology in the Era of LLMs and Generative AI and the latest dynamic
developments with LLMs, we would like to call on researchers and
users/companies to submit ‘‘Last minute results” of ongoing studies in the form
of short 4-to-page submissions (The conference will not consider and evaluate
abstracts only). The idea is to fast-track the reviewing process for these
submissions so that the results presented at the event are as up-to-date as
possible.

The presentations can be either in oral or poster format.

Submission deadline: 5 June 2024
Notification: 12 June 2024
Submission is done via the Softconf START conference management system at
https://softconf.com/n/nettt2024.
 We invite the authors to comply with the Springer format, following the
templates:

  *
LaTeX<https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19238648/data/>,
  *
Overleaf<https://nettt-conference.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Overleaf_Springer_Conference_Proceedings_Template_Updated_2022_01_12__1_.pdf>,
  *
Word<https://nettt-conference.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Word_splnproc2311.pdf>.

Registration
Conference registration is open on
https://nettt-conference.com/fees-registration/
Venue
The conference will take place at Conference Hotel Cherno
More<https://www.chernomorebg.com/en/conference-centre.html>, Varna, situated
only 200 m away from the fine sandy Black Sea beach.
Further information and contact details
The conference website is
https://nettt-conference.com<https://nettt-conference.com/> and will be updated
on a regular basis. For further information, please contact us at
nettt2...@nettt-conference.com<mailto:nettt2...@nettt-conference.com>