Dear researchers,

We are pleased to announce that the paper submission deadline for the First
Annual Meeting of the ACL Special Interest Group on Turkic Languages
(SIGTURK) Workshop has been extended to June 7, 2024 (Friday).

This extension aims to provide more time for potential participants to
prepare and submit their novel research contributions. We encourage
submissions on various topics related to computational linguistics and
natural language processing in Turkic languages.

Please note the following updated important dates:

* Extended Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: June 7, 2024 (Friday)
* Notification of Acceptance: June 17, 2024 (Monday)
* Camera-ready Papers Due: July 1, 2024 (Monday)
* Workshop Dates: August 15-16, 2024 (Thursday-Friday)

We invite you to submit your work to our workshop, which will be held in
conjunction with the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational
Linguistics (ACL) in Bangkok, Thailand. The SIGTURK Workshop provides an
excellent opportunity to present your research, exchange ideas, and
collaborate with researchers from diverse backgrounds who share an interest
in Turkic language processing.

For more information about the workshop, submission guidelines, and
templates, please visit our official website: https://sigturk.com/workshop

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at
works...@sigturk.com.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at the SIGTURK
Workshop in Bangkok!

Best regards,
SIGTURK