[apologies if you received multiple copies of this call]

We are pleased to invite abstract submissions for session 3, "Large
Language Models," at the upcoming "1st Conference of the German AI Service
Centers (KonKIS24)" with a focus on "Advancing Secure AI in Critical
Infrastructures for Health and Energy." Please visit the main event page
https://events.gwdg.de/event/615/ for more details.

We encourage submissions that align with the conference's theme,
particularly in the following areas:

   - *Pretraining Techniques for LLMs*: Exploring foundational strategies
   and algorithms.
   - *Testing and Evaluating LLM Fitness*: Methods for assessing
   performance on well-known tasks and benchmarks.
   - *Application of LLMs in Scientific Research*: Case studies and
   examples of LLMs driving discovery and innovation.
   - *Innovative Insights Generation*: Strategies for leveraging LLMs to
   generate novel insights and accelerate research outcomes.
   - *Challenges and Solutions in LLM Application*: Discussing the
   practical challenges and potential solutions in scientific research.

Accepted abstracts will be featured through short presentations during the
session. The conference will take place on September 18-19 in picturesque
Göttingen. For more information, to submit an abstract, book a stand, or
register, please visit the program homepage
https://events.gwdg.de/event/615/program.

Feel free to contact me (jennifer[dot]dsouza[at]tib[dot]eu) directly with
any questions about this session.