[apologies for x-posting]

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher in computational linguistics
and/or natural language processing to work on the project "Beyond pixels and
words: language technology generation and understanding of spatial language in
interaction" (2023-01552) funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR).

Application deadline on August 15, 2023 23:59 (CEST, UTC+2)

Project description:
https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=33871
 (English) and
https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=6&lang=SE&validator=3038fcf1516ea1184a6da70a891f87da&job_id=33872
 (Swedish) and from my personal page (coming soon)

I am looking for candidates with a strong background in computational
linguistics, natural language processing (or neighbouring fileds such computer
vision and robotics) and machine learning, ideally with experience of
computational semantics, language modelling and working with multi-modal
representations.

Best regards,

Simon

—