*ANNOTATOR / KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER (STUDENT/FREELANCER)*
Berlin · Remote · Part-Time · Immediately

YUKKA Lab AG is looking for a German annotator/knowledge engineer to join
our Data & Resources Team.

*Requirements*

   - Student in linguistics, philology, or translation
   - Good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech,
   morphology, syntax, semantics
   - Native (for native-like) fluency in German
   - Excellent English skills
   - Creativity and motivation to push product development
   - Technically-minded
   - Ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of
   resources
   - Interest in information extraction

*Nice to have*

   - Experience with creating ontologies, knowledge bases
   - Knowledge of additional languages

*Responsibilities*

   - Annotation of data with linguistic information
   - Development of language resources, such as lexica, gazetteers
   - Development of knowledge bases/ontologies

*More About Us*
We are a fast-growing FinTech and hiring talented engineers with a broad
understanding of technology, and visionary and creative thinking for
thrilling development tasks. We are unique in sentiment analysis by
screening professional print and media content. Our focus is the financial
market but we are enlarging our products for overall market sentiment
detection.
We understand the value of data. Our software analyses online and print
news and derives market sentiments. We analyze sectors, indexes, and
securities all over the financial markets.

*Contact*
Do you believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please
send your application with a possible start date to Katarzyna
Marszalek-Kowalewska (k...@yukkalab.com). No recruiters, please.