Dear colleagues,

The CoMeDi (Context and Meaning—Navigating Disagreements in NLP Annotations)
workshop will host a shared task. We invite participants to solve two subtasks
given a pair of words uses:

Subtask 1: Ordinal Word-in-Context Detection (OGWiC)
Subtask 2: Disagreement in Word-in-Context Detection (DisWiC)

The task takes a different view on modeling of word meaning by (i) treating WiC
as an ordinal classification task, and (ii) making disagreement the explicit
detection aim (instead of removing it).

The workshop will colocated with COLING 2025, where the results of the shared
task will be presented. All information can be found on our website:

https://comedinlp.github.io/

Everyone is cordially invited to participate. Feel free to approach us in case
of any questions.

Best,
Dominik
--