We are recruiting PhD researchers for the UKRI/RAi UK Keystone project
AdSoLve on Addressing Sociotechnical Limitations of LLMs:

https://adsolve.github.io/

Up to four funded positions are available in a joint collaboration between
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the Imperial College London CDT
in healthcare AI - a great opportunity to work with leading academics in
NLP, AI, healthcare, and responsible AI. AdSoLve offers collaborations
across 4 universities, a large consortium and a network of over 21
non-academic partners. QMUL has one of the UK's leading NLP research
groups, with 8 core faculty and a group of c.40 researchers.

APPLICATION DEADLINE 28th July 2024

Interviews 5th & 6th September 2024

For details see:

https://www.findaphd.com/phds/programme/phd-opportunities-in-addressing-socio-technical-limitations-of-llms/?p6569

https://adsolve.github.io/assets/other/phd_advert_QMUL.pdf

--
Matthew Purver - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/

Computational Linguistics Lab - http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/
Cognitive Science Research Group - http://cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK

*My working days for QMUL are **Tuesday-Thursday**; responses to mail on
other days may be delayed.*