Dear Partner:

*CLIENT WILL CONSIDER ONLY LOCAL PEOPLE FROM CLEVELAND, OH!!*

*Req. ID:*

*MTI - 2499 - Project Manager - PMP Certified*

*Primary Skills:*

*Project Manager (.Net, SQL, Lotus Notes, RUP)*

*Project Manager (Local to Cleveland, OH)**
*
*The project consists of changes to an existing product due to
organizational change and technology upgrades. This candidate will manage
projects built on .NET, SQL and Lotus Notes and RUP.*

*Setup project plans, monitor team progress, hold regular meetings, manage
change requests and issues, negogiate timeline, review team deliverables,
work with team members to break work into "chunks", balance multiple
priorities.**
*
*Familiarity with projects developed in .NET, Lotus Notes.**

Experience Profile:

Lotus Notes 1 – 2 years
MS Office products 5 – 7 years*

*Rate: **$ **45**/hr,*  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *8 - 10
yrs,  *US Exp:
*2 - 4 yrs,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  * Duration:**6 - 12 Months** *,  * Number
Of Openings: *1,  * Location:**Cleveland, OH** *

Respond to this
requirement.<raj...@magnumt.com?subject=response_to_mti%20%2d%202499>

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--
Thanks and Regards
Divya Pakalapati

Partners in your thoughts… Gateway to Success !
We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed. Remove
link: mailto:di...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=remove_me We are sorry
for the inconvenience.