Hi,

This is “Naveen Kumar" from *Iconma LLC*.  Iconma is a Consulting firm
providing professional services and solutions to Fortune 1000 clients and
having nationwide presence with multiple offices in USA. For more details
please visit us at www.iconma.com

Please find the requirement detailed below for our esteemed direct client.

*Title:* Software Application Programmer/Coder

*Work Location:* Middletown, CT

*Duration: *7 months
ONLY US CITIZENS PREFFERED.

* *

*Description/Required Skills:*

*Must haves:*

   - 5+ years of hands on Java / J2EE development.
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
   - Be a team-player who and has good interpersonal skills.
   - Proficient with Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
   - Proficient with problem analysis and solutioning.
   - Solid understanding of Web application technologies, including Java
   Servlets, and JSP.
   - Solid understanding of XML, XML Schema, XSLT, and Web Services
   (including WS-Security).
   - Strong working knowledge and experience with UML
   - Experience with SQL and relational databases
   - DB2 preferred.
   - Experience with Ant, JUnit, and JNDI.

* *

*Things that are a plus:*

Experience with various regulations and specifications:

   - PCI-DSS, DIACAP, HIPAA, and SOX.

Experience with cross browser technologies:

   - HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, and CSS.
   - Experience with MQ and/or JMS.
   - Experience with IBM Websphere 6.x.
   - Experience with Rational Application Developer 7.x, Rational Clear Case
   7.x, and Spring Framework 2.0.
   - Internet Platforms: Websphere Application Server
   - Network Architecture: Internet, Intranet
   - Network Protocols: HTTP
   - Program Languages: HTML, Java, JavaScript, SQL

*The details we require with your latest updated resume:
*1) Full Legal name:
2) Rate: *W2/C2C/1099**:*
3) Contact address & # and alternate telephone number
4) Work Authorization
5) Email ID
6) Availability

*About Iconma:*
ICONMA is a consulting firm, that provides professional staffing services
and project based solutions for a broad range of Fortune 1000 companies.

Our areas of expertise include Information Technology, Accounting/Finance,
Engineering, and Professional.

ICONMA has a nationwide presence that helps us support our national clients.
The following are some of the clients we support: Aetna, AOL, AT&T, Blue
Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Capital One, CIGNA, Deutsche Bank, Fairchild
Semiconductor, Genentech, Johnson Control, McKesson, New York Life, Nike,
Pepsi, Sprint Nextel, The Hartford, Time Warner, Toyota, Turner Broadcasting
Systems, United Nations, Verizon Wireless, Warner Brothers, and Yellow
Corporation.

For more information, please visit us at www.iconma.com.

Thanks & Regards

*Naveen Kumar*