I am currently looking for a *Senior Software Engineer *for a high profile
Company.

*Duration*: 3 Months Contract.

*Location*: Eagan, MN

*Pay Rate*: Open

*Start Date*: ASAP

Please send me a *WORD* Copy of your resume if you or someone you know may
be interested

*Job Description: *

   - Minimum 5 + years of relevant experience.
   - Must have experience with Software Development, Windows Server
   2000/2003 and SQL.
   - Demonstrated automation skills in current programming or workflow
   technologies (ASP, Java script, C++, C#, SQL, etc.) required.
   - Ability to determine project budgets, schedules, and resource
   requirements.
   - Knowledge of Service Management principles and Service Center software
   required.
   - Excellent Presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication
   skills.

** Service Manager, Asset Center and Supporting a server build project
skills a big plus.

*Send resume to al...@iblesoft.com*