Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title  : Sr. Web developer
Location  : San francisco, CA
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*******NEED ONLY LOCAL******

Minimum Qualifications:
*- 7+ years Senior Java/J2EE Developer.
- Good Design skills and knowledge of tools such as Enterprise Architect
- J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, etc.
- Experience and good knowledge of Struts and Spring frameworks, including
Spring MVC
- Strong Web Services integration skills, mainly in Java, proven expertise
of Axis1.2 and Xmlbeans
- Solid working knowledge of Web Logic 9 (or similar Application Servers)
- Strong experience using CSS, HTML, DHTML and JavaScript
- Setting up and implementing JUnit (or other) testing framework.
- Experience with web applications that handle high-volume.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to interface across multiple lines of business and technology groups.
- Good organization and follow-up skills.
- Good leadership skills, must have demonstrated ability to lead a group of
developers
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle, knowledge of RUP
is required.*

Preferred Skills:
*- Experience in the banking or financial industry
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development: Java, Web Development: XML, Web Development: HTML, Web
Development: JSP, Web Development: EJB / J2EE, Analysis Skills: UML

Thanks & Regardsa*
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298
*E-mail*:*nit...@catstaffing-us.com*