Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title   : Java Experts with very strong Oracl PL/SQ
Location  : San Francisco, CA
Duration  : 12 months

Position Description:
5+ years experience in Java development with J2EE exposure, XML, JUnit,
Hibernate and Spring.
At least 5 years experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
High proficiency with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies, and
design patterns
Proficiency with developing unit test cases using JUnit, HTTPUnit or
JWebUnit
Proficiency with source code management system e.g. Clearcase
Proficiency with IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij, TOAD
Proficiency with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work well with both business and technical partners
Ability to learn mainstream programming languages
Good English communication skills
BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience
Experience with batch programming particularly bulk operations
Experience in production support
Experience in developing and implementing SOA solutions
Experience with application builds and code merges
Experience with implementing nightly builds for continuous testing
Experience in scripting languages e.g. perl, Ant, C-Shell or Korn Shell
Experience in Autosys, NDM, MQ Series products
Experience in XPlanner, Cruise Control

Technical presentation skills
Maintain application software by adhering to established coding practices
and standards as well as established software development lifecycle
Design and develop highly intuitive interface components that provide a high
degree of utility without sacrificing simplicity
Develop innovative features and solutions that enhance and extend our core
product
Provide accurate estimates for development projects and tasks
Write technical documentation as appropriate
Review business requirements and communicate ambiguities clearly
Oral and written communication e.g. daily status reporting, daily scrums

Thanks & Regards
Nithin Kumar
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298
E-mail: *nit...@catstaffing-us.com*