Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP to my *E-mail*:*nit...@catstaffing-us.com*

Job Title   : Sr J2EE Developer
Location  : NY City,NY
Duration  : 6 months

 Must be sound in J2EE and related technologies. Ø Must be hands-on
experience of at least 4 years in layered architecture in J2EE involving
EJB. Ø Hands-on experience in Hibernate is also a must. Ø Should be
conversant with version management tools and CMMi level 5 processes. Ø Can
independently lead a team of developers in J2EE and related technologies.
Profile: 4-6 years experience. Knowledge of securities business is an
advantage. Skills: Ø Effective Communication

skills :
Strong Analytical skills Ø Good interpersonal skills to work effectively
with the global teams. Certifications: Certification in any programming
language like java ( good to have) Key skills required: (in the order of
priority) J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Spring
*Thanks & Regards*
Nithin Kumar
*Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298*