Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP to my
*E-mail:nit...@catstaffing-us.com*

Job Title  : ERP Programmer/Analyst
Location  : Miami,FL
Duration  : 3-12+ months

*Required Skills:
Strong skills in all aspects of SAP Workflow development, including
Financials, Procurement, SRM
Developing Workflow logic using object oriented technologies from detailed
specifications
Ability to modify existing workflow using our existing programming standards

Ability to communicate effectively with Functional and Development teams
Maintain documentation and FRICE object status in project management systems
*

*Must have 5 or more years experience in workflow development
A minimum of 2 years public sector experience is required
Must have specific knowledge of generic object services (GOS)
Must have at least 7 years experience in General programming
Must have at least 3 years experience on ABAP object oriented programming*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Nithin Kumar
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
Voice : 201-257-5081 x 294 or 298 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail:nit...@catstaffing-us.com*