Dear Partner’s

We have an Immediate opening for Java Developer with our *Direct
Client,*Please send Resumes at
*pree...@ibconsultants.net*

Title: *Java Developer*
Location :Los Angels ,California (*LOCAL)*
Duration: 6 + months
*
*
*
*Job Description:
Routinely develop quality driven and secure software as well as
provide unit tests and release notes in transferring to the quality
services test team
Participate in cross functional requirements and design sessions that
drive requirements traceability and accurate estimates for the
overall
development effort
Participate in peer code reviews and adhere to SDLC principles,
standards and practices
Write software that provides new or modifies existing business
functionality by incorporating all aspects of the J2EE architecture
Write PL/SQL procedures and functions against Oracle database for
data
support and security to web applications
Refactor web pages to comply with defined conventions to improve
usability and overall  presentation efficiency
Skills:
At least have 5 years in Java development.
Require Knowledge of  EJB 3.O.
Experience designing and implementing frameworks such as Struts.
Design Patterns including Core J2EE patterns.
Have experience  Java, J2EE,  and SQL.
Should have exeperience in Sybase
Expertise in Front end technologies like Java script, AJAX
Good to have knowledge of Stock market.

*F2F required but initially phone screen*

Thank you for your time and Consideration!

*Best Regards
Preethi
703-445-7862
International Business Consultants