Hi,

This is “Naveen Kumar" from *iSpace Inc*.  iSpace is a global services
company focused on providing Information Technology and Business Process
solutions to Fortune 1000 clients throughout the United States.

*Please find the requirement detailed below for our esteemed direct client.
*

* *

*SQL Server Developer/DBA*

Location: El Segundo, CA

Duration: 4-5 Months.

* *

*Job Description:*

This SQL Developer/DBA will be assisting with a project that will be
focusing on creating custom reports for the end users in the remote centers
of this growing organization. The reports will be used to track warranties
on their equipment at each remote location. This new warranty tracking
system will save the company millions of dollars each year.

As a member of the application team, you will support this new development
effort. Please note that all applications are built in MS SQL and Cold
Fusion.

The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations
of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.

   - Database code development including stored procedure/function
   development and trigger usage
   - Query development/tuning
   - Update/enhance existing code
   - Optimize existing code for performance/maintainability
   - Troubleshoot and resolve database performance and deadlocking issues
   - Investigate and propose solutions to data quality/integrity issues

*Required Skills:*

   - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
   - Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
   - Minimum 3 years experience with MS SQL server
   - Senior level with strong analytical skills coupled with experience in
   systems analysis.
   - Experience working in large Enterprise environments where he/she has
   performed detailed analysis, research, and recommendations for
   database/application performance issues.
   - Strong focus on resolving issues at a SQL level with emphasis on
   analytics, code review, query review, etc.
   - Comprehensive expertise with both SQL 2K and SQL 2005
   - SQL Server Enterprise Manager experience
   - Ability to write queries
   - Any Oracle experience would be a huge plus

*Critical Soft Skills *

   - Ability to work cooperatively with developers, analysts, and project
   managers
   - Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
   - Excellent self-management skills
   - Strong oral and written communication skills
   - Aptitude for process improvement
   - Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment

*Desired Skills*

   - Familiarity with data integration a plus

Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks.

*The details we require with your latest updated resume:
*1) Full Legal name:
2) Expected Rate:
3) Contact Phone number (Home/Cell/Work):
4) Visa Status:
5) Present Location:
6) Availability:

*About iSpace:*
iSpace is a global services company focused on Information Technology and
Business Process solutions.

Our solutions are centered in four areas - Consulting, Outsourcing, Software
Products, and Staffing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the
United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and
affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our
commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to
problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and
shareholders.

Specializing in Healthcare, Insurance, Entertainment, Automobile and
Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the
United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the
fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5
years.

For more information, please visit us at *www.ispace.com*.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen