*
Dear Partners,

We have an Urgent opening with our Direct Client; please send me the
matching resumes with contact details at h...@ibconsultants.net.

Title               :    Java Swing Developer
Location         :    NY
Duration         :     7+ months

***

*Job Description:*

*Java Swing Developer*

·        Design and build new features and enhancements

·        Utilize best practices in design and implementation of the system

·        Work closely with the technical lead on technical designs and
design issues

·        Working with the Project Manager to create project estimates

·        Communicating designs and technical requirements with client

*Qualifications:*

·        4-7+ years of professional software development experience using
Java in complex systems

·        Solid experience with Java Swing development

·        Experience developing Swing application with JIDE a big plus

·        Able to quickly understand existing Swing application

·        Strong track record of on-time delivery

·        Multi-threaded java application

·        Should be able to work independently without supervision

·        Experience in Financial Services in a Trading Environment a big
plus

·        Hands on experience of working on Linux/Unix environments as well
as knowledge of RDBMS products

·        Experience working developing in a complex enterprise environment

·        Experience working in a fast changing environment with tight
deadlines

·        Extensive hands-on Java-based multi-tiered and/or distributed
enterprise application development experience

Please review and forward your  resume with contact details and rate if you
are interested at *...@ibconsultants.net*
*
*
*Best Regards