*Greeting to you***

Hope you are doing good; this is Satya from Princeton Information.

Princeton Information is currently looking for a *“C++ Developer”* for
position based at  *Tampa, FL *for about *6 months* tenure. . Let me know if
this is a good fit for you, or let me know if you have a friend who is
interested.

Please go through the detailed job requisition details for your perusal.

 ------------------------------

*Job Code        : 3**9071***

*Position Title  : C++ Developer *

*Location         : Tampa FL ***

*Duration         : 6 Months *

*Start Date        : Immediate
*

*Rate                : $35/hr    *
 ------------------------------

*            *

Princeton Information is seeking a C/C++ Developer with
multi-threading/socket programming experience for a 6+ month contract in the
Tampa Bay area.

Contractor will work on the Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) application which
is the generic gateway for all non-direct application data file transfers.
The main application is multi-threaded and is written in C++/C/ESQL and is
responsible for transferring data files using defined settings in
configuration files.   Auxiliary processes (written in C++, C, ESQL, Java,
KORN shell scripts, and PERL scripts) provide feeds, report files, status,
and alarms based on information gathered by the main EDT application.

The candidate must have experience with maintenance and enhancement of
existing applications and quickly be able to become familiar with the
existing architecture.  Responsibilities include design, coding, unit
testing, and integration testing of application enhancements and bug fixes.
This includes resolving tickets produced from Integration Test, System Test,
and Production environments.  The work is performed in a team environment.
The candidate must possess strong technical and communication skills and be
able to work both independently and under direction of other technical
personnel following the company’s and group’s standards/procedures.

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

·         5 years - UNIX (prefer Solaris)

·         5 years - Windows

·         5 years - C/C++ (Multi-thread/socket programming)

·         5 years - Embedded SQL

·         2 years - UNIX KORN Shell Scripting

·         5 years - Oracle 10/11 – SQL and utilities

·         3 years - Working knowledge of TCP/IP

·         2 years - File Transfer Methods/Products such as FTP, SFTP,
ConnectDirect, CFT, email

*PREFERRED SKILLS*

·         2-3 years - Java

·         1-2 years - Perl Scripting

·         1-2 years - Oracle Advanced Queuing

·         1-2 years - PureCoverage/Purify

·         1-2 years - Google Test (Automated Test Tool)

·         1-2 years - Telelogic Synergy CM Tool

·         2-3 years - GNU Open Source

*Please furnish below information:*

Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required -  yes/no)

Face to Face Interview (If required – yes/no):

Contact Number (Mobile):

Alternative Contact Number (Home):

Primary Email Id:

Secondary Email Id:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.
Are you working Currently (yes/no)

            If yes., Expected Last day of the Project. (mm/dd/yy):

            If no.,  Your last working day (mm/dd/yy):

Date of Availability:

Expected Hourly Rate::

Status (Citizen/GC/H1B/EAD) –

*(If you are H1B Consultant., please provide your employer details
(Name/email/contact no)):*

* *

* *

*Click here for more Job opportunities with Princeton Information
Ltd.<http://www.princetoninformation.com/jobs.php>
*

If you have any questions for me, please keep me posted..

Thanks & regards,

*Satya Prakash*

*732-587-5365* - Direct

732-453-0039 - Fax